The event will take place on October 4, 2023 at the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Economics and Business of Reus (Tarragona)
The Rovira i Virgili University, under the umbrella of the University Entrepreneurship Network (XEU), invites students, researchers and entrepreneurs to the II University Entrepreneurship Exhibition. The event will take place on October 4, 2023 in the Aula Magna of the Faculty of Economics and Business of Reus (Tarragona).
This free event, which brings together all Catalan universities, is presented as the meeting point for innovation and entrepreneurship in the university environment. Successful cases of entrepreneurial projects and companies that emerged directly from universities will be shown, promoted by both the students and the research staff.
The day’s program will be:
- 8.30am – Registration of attendees
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome ceremony
- 9.30am – Keynote lecture: “From the University to the world: the case of Freshly Cosmetics” with Mireia Trepat and Miquel Antolín, founding partners of Freshly Cosmetics.
- 10.30am – Coffee break
- 11:00 a.m. – University Entrepreneurship Pitch Contest
- 12.00h – Simultaneous workshops: Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence in the business world with Adrià Garcés from Small Engineers. Create or redefine an idea with Design Thinking innovation tools with Mireia Sebastià. Opportunities offered by virtual and augmented reality technologies with Pere Ardiaca from INVELON. Communicate, generate connections and sales through Instagram Reels with Ester Aragonés.
- 1:30 p.m. – Eat local products with a musical performance by Elles Music Band, a group made up of three women from different countries who have resided in Catalonia for many years. Their music transmits the essence of their various cultural origins to achieve an integrative fusion.
This event promises to be a space for learning, inspiration and networking for all those interested in university entrepreneurship. Find more information about the event, as well as registration at this link. *There is transportation assistance for people who want to attend. Interested persons can write to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th september.